Ključ Savjetovanje d.o.o. is a Zagreb based consultancy company that executes Quality Assurance and Release Management for a Dutch software Company (Aerdata, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company) which is the leader in software solutions for lease management, engine fleet planning and records scanning in the Aviation industry.
For our Amsterdam based customer (AerData B.V.), we are looking for an enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f) to take part in all software testing activities in Zagreb, automating parts of the manual testing process and becoming part of the Quality Assurance team at Ključ Savjetovanje. As there is a large focus on Test Automation we are interested in both QA’s with coding skills or Software Developers who can apply their development knowledge in Test Automation.
You will be a key part of the Scrum Development / Test team for our SaaS software supporting the management and leasing of aircraft and engines that is in use with airlines and leasing companies around the world.
AerData exposes a couple of different kind of applications like contract/asset management, digital records management, engine planning and forecasting, fleet databases, aircraft inspection software and Business Intelligence software. These applications are developed and hosted using the Microsoft stack and the latest technologies.
Your responsibilities will be to work closely with the Product/Business Owners and the rest of the development team to take the requirements and ensure quality during the software development life cycle and in our releases to production.
Besides manual quality assurance, we have a very strong focus on automation of testing cycles using automated testing tools.
The primary responsibilities within this position are:
- using business knowledge (on which training will be given) to execute manual tests
- write test cases based on business requirements and on existing regression testing scripts (manual);
- research and recommend new tools and approaches to best implement automated testing;
- work on expanding the test automation framework, execute automated tests, identify bugs and advise development on fixes.
- dependable and key member of the test team;
- ability to understand how requirements as presented by the Product Owners/ Business Analysts can be sufficiently tested to ensure high quality of functional/technical product enhancements;
- work closely with the rest of the development team(s) to deliver high quality software;
- participate in the release cycles to production and ensuring the quality of these releases;
- create and maintain automated test scripts;
- have an interest in new technologies and tools, willing to learn more.
- job knowledge
- ability to work as part of a Scrum team
- relationships with other developers and Product Owners
- test quality and accuracy
- problem solving
Required Education & Experience
- University Degree in Computer Science is a big plus
- general competence in software design/development and IT in general
- general competence in data design/development (SQL DB)
- fluent in English / Good communication skills
- good analysis and problem solving skills
- ability to meet deadlines
- work pro-actively in a small team with a can-do attitude
- knowledge of web testing and testing applications on mobile devices is a plus
- good level of experience using test automation tools is a plus
- good knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio is a plus
- some knowledge of Microsoft Test Labs or other automation tools
- fast learning and general aptitude to knowing more about the business side of the software
Professional qualification: Professional Bachelor (of), Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Master’s degree
Work experience: 1-2
Languages: English (excellent)
What we offer
- good salary
- a friendly, productive, international atmosphere
- opportunity to work from home
- some short periods of travel to the Netherlands might be required
- temporary / permanent contract